Monday, January 31, 2011

Kyrie Irving's Toe: They said its time to get that toe in rehab and Kyrie said "YES YES YES"



The week is here, I posted about this a week or two ago that Kyrie Irving's cast would be coming off Feb. 4th and ESPN is now reporting the same thing.  This is just a quick update to that post but mainly I had to use that Winehouse line.  I laughed at myself at my little take on Amy Winehouse's "Rehab" song (I laugh at myself often by the way....not really a stand up comedian I guess).
This news couldn't come at a better time after Duke got worked over by St John's on Sunday.  It was the ugliest 1st half I have seen from Duke in a very, very long time.  I will blog about that game later today.  I had to focus on the good news first for Duke though.  So lets hope rehab for Kyrie's toe not only goes well but begins working quickly so that Kyrie can join Duke prior to the NCAA tournament.  That will allow him enough time to re-acclimate himself with the team before we begin the run for "one for the thumb" this March.


No comments: